2. There’s always laughter
3. Camaraderie, encouragement, support, understanding, community
4. The ability to adjust your bra while riding, and nobody thinks anything of it
5. Meeting other women with the same interests
6. It’s socially acceptable, and in fact encouraged, to wear matching outfits
7. You get to simultaneously exercise and socialize, its like multi-tasking!
8. Women’s rides are a place where you know you won’t be left behind, riding alone
9. More women on bikes!!
10. Community, community and friendships, friendships, friendships
formed on the road and trail and carried into the rest of your life…
and doing all this with a bunch of other women is a hell of a lot of fun!!